Sunday, October 29, 2006

Beginning the Move


We started packing up Plastag today. We are moving it out so that Angie and her family can move in with Mom. Brian and I will then move in to Angie and Steve's house. That will get us closer to town so that we are accessible as needed (and closer to work!) Mom is tired, but seems to be doing well. She keeps telling me that she feels fine. Tomorrow we will move all the boxes and furniture out with the help of Tom and his two boys (Mom's neighbors), Brians best friend and I think some friends of Steves. Hopefully that won't take too long so that Angie and Steve can get moved in quickly. Jana is flying back in on Tuesday so she can be here for the surgery. We really appreciate all the support and help from so many people! Thank you! ~Anna~


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture!!!!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faye, you look so good. We will be praying for your surgery and also that all the moving goes smoothly. I wish we were still around to help out. You are blessed with wonderful children and friends. God Bless you all.
Love and big hugs, Jo, Tim & Ashlie

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, Jana, Anna, and Faye,
I just received an email from Lisa letting me know of the 'journey' so to speak. I wish I had known on Friday as we have been visiting my grandfather at Baptist almost weekly.
Our family will pray. I know you all are surrounded by family and friends, but if there is anything we can do from Tulsa, please don't hesitate to ask! Missy

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post the time of the surgery.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home