Monday, November 06, 2006

One More Night

It sounds like a song, but we aren't dancing! They decided to keep her again today so she could see the CARTI people without too much travel. I think it is just a ploy. Mom is a favorite patient you know! They keep telling her how nice she is and all.

She is getting stronger each day. Tonight she walked with very little assistance and I made her bed around 10:30 this morning and it stayed made until after 9:00 tonight. She sat up all day. She is more alert and and much less drowsy. This only makes for more interesting stories! I think we are looking at 3-4 months of probably short term memory problems before things get better since we are starting radiation soon. I think this helps me not be so anxious for her to get better right now. It is hard to think she will not understand everything that will happen over the next several weeks. But that too may be a blessing. She is happy and she has very little pain. Well, I am very tired so I think I will try and get some sleep. Thank you to those who have brought us meals or who have signed up to bring meals. They are a real blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home