Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Amazing Grace!

WOW! We saw Mom. She is doing very well. She knew who we each were (Angie, Jana, Josh, and I)...she even inquired about Emily's wherabouts. Angie was posting a blog (see below), when Dr. Yasargil came down to the lobby. He asked if we were the Porter family. In his 20+ years of serving at UAMS he has never been to this lobby. Apparantly he had meant for us to be able to see her sooner than now. When he found out that we had not seen Mom he came to personally find us. He did not remove any of her brain, just the tumor, which we should get to see tomorrow. She wiggled her toes for us and squeezed our hands. She responded to us and was in (again) good spirits! We are all so happy right now and Brian just noticed that the sun finally came out. I am confident that the decision to remove the tumor was afterall a good one.
~Anna~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has been an amazing day!! I am so very thankful for the good news and I can't wait to visit with Faye when she's up to visitors. Thanking God continually, Love, Becki

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME NEWS!! God is so good! Sheryl

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is so Faithful!!

Lisa

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all! I am sure God will continue to bring strength, guidance, and faith to you, your mom, your families, and her doctors! Let me know if I can help!
Love, Eileen

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home