Thursday, November 09, 2006

A need and a correction

We have a medium sized dog that is an outdoor dog. We feel mom's yard is too small for her and need someone to take her. It could be temporary or permanent. The temporary part is tricky because we have no idea how long we will actually be here. Jaz is very friendly and is low maintance since she lives outside. She likes to be played with but then will go do her own thing in the yard. She is some sort of lab but only about 45 pounds. She has had all her shots this year. She makes a great watch dog. She is great with children as well. We would just need visitation rights for the kids since they love Jaz.

Also, someone reminded me that I forgot to put my email address on the site when I mentioned emailing me your email address for the Lots of Helping Hands website invitation. My email address is aetitus@aristotle.net

Mom is stronger by the day and settling into a little routine. She has enjoyed her cards that so many of you have sent to her. Her thoughts seem better especially with some directed conversation. I hope before Wednesday we see some more improvements.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was just great to see and visit briefly with Faye (and Jana) today. Her spirits seem good and I really enjoyed hearing her laugh!!Praying for a good tomorrow....Becki

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,

I have a large heart and yard that I will share with Jaz and you can visit anytime you may like. In fact the children can come with my grands and spend a weekend also. I know it is further away than you might wish though. Just let me know.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home