Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Settling In

Tonight, Anna and her family and Jana with Emily, Josh and Monica, Steve, myself and our kids all had dinner with mom tonight. We were afraid it would be too much, but mom seemed to enjoy her family around her. She got a little overwhelmed at the end and we excused her to take a nap and we wrapped things up.

Jana came in today and I will work tomorrow and Friday. So tomorrow ought to be quieter for mom. Both my kids will be in school! It also gives Jana time with mom.

I'm keeping it short because I keep yawning and my eyelids weigh a ton! Love you all, Angie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Hogan/Porter Family. I am Patrice Bickerstaff Luehring. I grew up in LR 1st Nazarene and Dollie Hogan was my SS teacher. I have know Faye my entire life. Your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. I live in the Bryant area and if you ever need something, please call. Thanks for sharing this journey with family and friends. Patrice

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home