Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another sad goodbye

Josh left early this morning to return to tech school in TX. We have so enjoyed having him here this week. Mom would have loved having all of us home. It just felt right to all be together. Believe it or not there has not been one argument! With three girls (one pregnant) I think that is nothing short of a miracle! We have made all the arrangements and decisions as a well oiled team. I think we know who spent her whole life oiling that machine. It was one of mom's greatest missions in life. I think we honored her in that way this week.

I have been up since three this morning. I just lay here and wonder what to do next. Today was doctor day with mom. We would spend almost the entire day getting to and from her appointment(s). I know Jana and I have a ton to do today, but I rather go sit in the waiting room. I wonder how crazy the doc would think I was if I just showed up! :-)

I want everyone to know how grateful we have been to all of you. The meals, flowers, plants, cards, letters, visits, even chores and errands have been handled by so many. Jana did such a great job at the funeral. We couldn't thank everyone by name but believe me we all know you by name and all that you have done for us. The one person that she did not mention was Brad (her husband). :-) Oops! Well, Brad thank you for all you have done. I know you have supported Jana and sacrificed your precious time with her and Emily over the last several months. I also believe that the sacrifice will go on for some time longer as we wrap up mom's life. You are certainly not overlooked. I know you would graciously shrug off the thank you, but I just wanted you to know we appreciate it greatly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,

Thanks for letting me stay at the house this whole weekend, and letting me be a part of everything. I really appreciate it.

Monica

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home