Saturday, July 28, 2007

Estate Sale is complete.

The sale ended today and the team has gotten almost everything packed up and ready for donation pick-up this week. We were able to go through one last time and I held several more things back. The house is beginning to look a little empty at this point. I haven't seen mom's house empty or even sparse in a very long time.

Anna and Brian will be moving in by mid August and she has plans to paint this week. I think the house will have a lot of red in it when she is done! They will then have the carpets replaced and be ready to move! This will be their first house, which was mom and dad's first house as well! Funny how things run in circles. I was talking to my grandma's sister-in-law a few days ago and she was telling me how grandma and grandpa moved to Alexander hesitantly not knowing if they were going to like it out in the country or not. That is pretty much how Steve and I are now moving into her house. So far we are happy and things seem to be going well. So, if we can be half as happy as my grandma was we will be in good shape! Of course the leaves have not fallen on six acres yet either!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home