Thursday, June 28, 2007

Progress? Could it be possible?

Well, we think we may have an Estate Sale company lined up finally. We have had difficulty with more than one by now. This company came today and said she though it would be better to move everything to LR for better traffic flow. She also wanted a higher commission due to the amount of money she thinks the sale will bring. I think we are going to be agreeable. We could make more by selling ourselves and saving the commission, but I just don't have the energy! Jana is busy moving and Anna stays busy with 4 kids! Besides, we are getting into a crunch for time with moving and need to be packing our stuff! Only about 7 more weeks until our baby comes! The best thing about her moving the stuff is we can stay put until we are ready to load up and go! Anna and Brian will have an empty house to move into sooner as well.

We are also getting most of mom's medial bills finalized! This is a huge load off of me! I hate going to the mailbox each day! I think they try to see how difficult they can make these things to figure out! I feel sorry for people that have years of this stuff to deal with. I don't know if you would ever get proficient at it or not!

We have a couple of nibbles on mom's business as well. Please pray that one of these will come through! I have spent a lot of time this week working on her business as well as working more than usual at work for the past month! Hogan told me this morning that I needed to stop! (Talking about working so much lately) He said he has not gotten enough snuggles in!! Talk about a guilt trip!!!!

Also, please pray that we will have good direction about where to move our family. We are considering moving now that we are all packed up. This was the plan in the next few years, but it seems now might be better timing. Sarah has one dream and that is to have a horse. It is almost all she talks about. So, we have been looking at land and houses and are praying about a few different options. We want to make the right decision and get our family settled!

We are planning on seeing Jana, Brad and Emily this weekend. Emily had her first birthday today - well yesterday- I just haven't gone to bed yet! She is getting so big. She took her first few steps a few days ago. Soon her and Brianna will be chasing each other! The moms had better learn to run too!!!!

I will probably be changing the blog address for my family once we get settled. I will let you know what the new address is if you want to keep up with my family. I think it is only right to close this one out as we close out mom's stuff. Thank you all for being such a wonderful support during such difficult times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home