Monday, January 08, 2007

SATURDAY

Well, Angie got rid of my beautiful purple flower design, so now I must at least type in purple. :) Anyway, I took Mom Saturday so that Angie and her family could have some time to themselves. Brian, Brianna, Mom, and I went to pack up more of the stuff at the house in Alexander. I keep saying, "Just 2 more hours and I'll be done!" Yeah, right. Mom got to visit her cousin Joe while we were there. We then went to Walmart, JCPenny's, and Hallmark. I had a few exchanges to make for Christmas. She did OK. She was very tired. I had not seen her since the Sunday before. Within 6 days though, she really seemed to have declined. She was very shaky, weak, and tired. She did not eat much. While we were at Hallmark she fell. She was very confused and really didn't want to talk much. She did entertain Brianna while we packed up though! We had started her back on the steroids Thursday, so hopefully she will improve again. I'm anxious to find out what the Dr. says this Friday.
Josh's Graduation Ceremony got pushed back two more weeks. We found that out tonight. I think he is feeling pretty blue about that. He did, however, pass his evaluation and physical. We are very proud of him for that. I think he is missing the family, and of course, Monica! :)
~Anna~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you guys aren't leaving this Wed for Texas?

Waneta

10:53 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

No, we will wait until Josh get's to have the real ceremony.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home