Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Day 10 of Radiation/Chemo

I took mom to her treatments today. She is doing well in my estimation. Her walking is much steadier than a week ago. She has moments of clarity and can follow some ideas through. She still is confused most of the time though. She has practically no pain, has not had any nausea or vomiting, and so far still has her hair. She is able to take care of herself and just needs a little direction. Although, I have a very difficult time getting her going in the AM and I really struggle to keep her from applying makeup before we got to radiation! I do get frustrated with her confusion and memory loss. The frustration is not at her but at the situation in general.

We see the radiology oncologist tomorrow and the oncologist on Friday. I don't think we will learn anything much different since she is doing well at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home