Sunday, November 19, 2006

Just a Quick Note

We are in the middle of cooking Thanksgiving Dinner and I had an opportunity to sit down for a minute. Mom is having a good day. She went to church this morning with Josh and Monica. They came in all smiles. We were even able to go to our church this morning. It felt so good to be there. I am amazed at the number of people that come up to us and say they are praying for mom! So I can only imagine how many more would be praying at her church where she knows more people.

After she got home and we had lunch, mom got up and washed some dishes! She then retired to the living room to take a short nap. Now she is watching TV. But only after a fright! Josh is always playing jokes on everyone. So, while cleaning his room, he rediscovered a plastic roach that has made many appearances in our family. I have a sister who is deathly afraid of roaches. She says she can "smell" them! ;-) Well, Josh washed the little guy and put it in the cake keeper. Mom came through the kitchen to see what was going on and decided to get a piece of cake! She opened the lid, started and got the willies. She just looked at it like now what do I do - I really wanted a piece of cake! I quickly informed her that it was fake and she laughed! We will see if she remembers later!

Well, I'm sure there is something I should be doing so I'll sign off for now and blog again later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home