Monday, November 27, 2006

Day 8

I keep hoping that one of my sisters will post a picture or two that we took at Thanksgiving. I would love for all of you to be able to see mom. I think she looks good. So far she has not lost any hair but I understand that may start this week. She wears hats to keep the incision protected from the sun. She looks cute in the hats and scarfs!

I was able to work today and don't have a lot to say since I was not with her today. She did go to Jiu Jitsu to watch the kids tonight. Seemed to enjoy it although she thought it was very early in the morning. She took a nap before we went and that threw her off I guess. Waneta sat with her today and I think things were pretty quiet here.

Whoever wrote about the alarm system, thank you. I will check out the site. Hopefully it will be what we need. That is much cheaper than the other options so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I didn't have a camera at Thanksgiving, sorry!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home